12 October 2015

italy: pozzuoli

It had been since months since I'd seen ken, I was excited to book flights to go back to Italy. Ken picked me up at the airport, the drive home was only 20 minutes.
The next morning I woke up to terrible weather. The weather stayed awful the entire day. Raining on and office, sometimes in a total downpour.
There were tourist sights I wanted to see in Naples, but the weather was terrible so I didn't go anywhere. The only photos I took were around the flat, and the views from the flat. Beautiful.
I got to watch my beloved Indiana Hoosiers play football through live streaming on the computer. They lost, argh. This was the first time I've watched them in I don't know how long, it was great to see the game live.
Sunday morning, not too long after breakfast, I had to go back to the airport. This weekend trip was way too short.
On the way back to kyiv I flew Turkish airlines, I was excited. Flying this airline meant I got to transfer in Istanbul airport, which meant I got to have a chai latte from caffe Nero. YAY! YUM!

No comments: